El martes, 6 de octubre de 2015, 21:53:12 (UTC+2), Tobias Beer escribió:

> @Danielo,
>
> I don't see why a widget should not be able to store a reference to its
> context somewhere, no matter where it resides. Can it not?

Yes, it is possible. The problem is that I don't know deep enough TW event
mechanism (and JS event mechanism in general) to know  how to use it. So,
even knowing how to store a reference to the root widget, I'm not sure
about how to trigger an event.

Jeremy, I saw some very interesting functions on the core like
$tw.utils.setStyle
for managing animations. And the createTranscludewidget seems to be key in
dom creation from wikitext.

Regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7b5f2e48-13d5-4aab-9d67-7cba7be6b874%40googlegroups.com.