On Sunday, October 18, 2015 at 12:09:02 PM UTC-7, FrD wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
> Thanks a lot for the answer. It works well except that the button
> appearance is weird as it retains the style of a clicked button.
> Anyway this trick should be in the doc at tiddlywiki.com !
>
> FrD

When I paste my example code into a new tiddler on tiddlywiki.com, I'm not
seeing the weird button appearance.  When I mousedown on a button, it looks
pressed in.  When I mouseup, it looks normal again.

Note: using tc-popup-handle in this way might be somewhat of a hack.  The
normal use of the class is to detect clicks on a popup "handle" (the
element you click to show/hide a popup), so that clicking on a popup handle
that is within another popup doesn't dismiss the container.  This is needed
to allow nested popups. AFAIK, this class only affects the popup handling
behavior and does not have any style attributes associated with it, so it
shouldn't change the button appearance.

-e

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/368ab79a-e394-4619-a9c0-1d4542184e34%40googlegroups.com.