Hi Eric,

I'm not with the computer I usually work with.
I'm on a trip with an asus tablet with android and chrome 46.0.xxx .

Maybe it's that particular configuration that gives the strange appearance.

Here is a screenshot.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f4806dac-2a50-4779-8fc9-ac1a0e8b1a9c%40googlegroups.com.