Thank you so much for the quick answer and the plugin.

I have imported your calendar tiddler
<http://ooktech.com/jed/externalbrain/#Calendar%20Archives> and I did
little tweak to list all tiddlers created on the day

\define thisBuildDayTiddlerText()
<$list filter="[!is[system]regexp:created[^$(Year)$$(Month)$$(Day)$]]">
<$link to={{!!title}}><$view field="title"/></$link>
</$list>
\end

There's just little problem. The $(Day)$ variable does not come with
leading zero
How do I make it to create 'regexp:created[20151001]' instead of
'regexp:created[2015101]'?

2015년 10월 28일 수요일 오전 4시 43분 25초 UTC+11, Jed Carty 님의 말:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/34582715-27ba-412e-bdde-753ec37ac3fc%40googlegroups.com.