Thank you for the code again. I really appreciate your help.

I tested the code you suggested, and it's behaving strange way.
When I press the day in calendar, It creates tiddler without anylist.
I entered edit mode and saved it again without changing anything
then, a list shows up listing pretty much all tiddler I have.

Since I encountered with UTC and timezone problem
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/797eF9DklN8>,
I decided not to proceed on this topic for now.

Thank you so much for the help though.

2015년 10월 29일 목요일 오전 6시 40분 48초 UTC+11, Jed Carty 님의 말:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c40119b9-991a-42b2-bdb3-767dd9f3015a%40googlegroups.com.