So I'm trying to create a wiki for a Star Trek-based fanfic and I have one
part of it set up in the following way:

Quadrant tiddlers contain lists of all species, planets, and star systems
located within a quadrant.
Star systems all have a field with the title of their respective quadrant
tiddlers.
Planets all have a field with the title of their respective star system
tiddlers.
Species all have a field with the title of their respective planet tiddlers.

Creating a list of the star systems in each quadrant using <$list> isn't
very difficult.  I'm having problems with the other lists, though.

Here's what I'm trying to do:

<$list filter="[tag[star_system]field:quadrant[Alpha Quadrant]]">

<$list filter="[tag[planet]field:solar_system[????]]">

</$list>

</$list>

I don't know what to put in the ???? part of the code.  Does anyone know
what I should put here, or a better solution to this problem?  Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e725204f-452f-496c-89b8-22f95629dcba%40googlegroups.com.