I am not sure what you are asking. If you have the names like [[Tiddler
Title]] in the fields and don't want to go through removing the [[ and ]]
then you would need to use the set widget and macro thing
<http://inmysocks.tiddlyspot.com/#Concatenating%20text%20to%20make%20dynamic%20URLs>.

If you just need a transclusion in a filter than you use single curly
braces like this: [tag{!!title}] or [tag{Some Tiddler!!some_field}]

Hopefully one of those covers what you need. I think that someone else
wrote up another explanation of how to use set widgets and macros work with
more examples, but I can't remember where.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/65351fd6-c0b7-41bf-9fca-fe504fc0b2c5%40googlegroups.com.