Hey Everyone,

I followed this thread to the end and over to GitHub.  Read my own posts at
Github about RasPi and Node TW5, heheh.  I laugh as I ran into huge
roadblocks to my deployment on the RasPi for the Node version of TW5.  It
was more me not being able to get around or over the issues and I had a
solution that worked 'okay'.  I currently use Bidix.php on the server for
HTML version of TW5, not very advanced.  The cool thing is that I can spawn
TiddlyWiki's using this method very easily.

I am trying to 'present' or 'export' TiddlyWiki 5 HTML to either Static
HTML or view only TW5.
I have a feeling there is a simple button that I click to do this and I
apologize ahead of time,  I did research and I could not find it.

I know this is not what Tony is trying to do as he is using Node and would
like something I call Tiddler Types inside Node.
I envision Tiddlers Types to include Readable, Editable, Viewable(I call it
the CHMOD 777 heheh).
I am not sure this is actually the 'way' you would do it or what you would
call them.

I was just building a website using HTML TW5 and I wondered how hard it is
to 'export to web' or 'lock for web'.
Since TW5 is a single downloadable file anyone can have your site by simply
downloading.  Which is an amazing feature.
Is there an easy way to export the Tiddlers as individual HTML files to
allow you to create a 'website'?
Or is there a theme that would allow you to lock out the edit and
modification stuff?(Undoing this might be the hardest part as once you turn
it on how would you turn it off?)

For Classic TW I used what was called presentation mode TiddlyWiki for RSdC
Version 3, then lost my password, the site still works great even if I
can't update it.
http://www.richshumaker.com/index2.html#Welcome
This Classic TW would allow you to make updates using an Admin log in
screen.  Then you could modify and save it once you logged in.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Rich Shumaker

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/acc09ad5-b58b-4e7d-9fe3-fa6fa0128cd9%40googlegroups.com.