Thanks Felix that method makes sense to me.  I need to explore implementing it
now.  This method doesn't stop a 'save as' to get the entire TW5.

Is there an HTML dump inside TiddlyWiki?  A Tiddlers 'export' method? Something
that converts all TW5 content pages to individual static HTML pages?  I know
this bloats everything.  Except it defeats the functionality of TW5.  That is
both good and bad thing depending on how you look at it.

Thanks everyone for your help.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ad1ccc94-28a4-4e02-abf5-b390b53e87e6%40googlegroups.com.