I discovered TiddlyWiki some days ago, and am learning by following all the
documentation I can find on the internet and questions on this Google group.
I was earlier using Evernote for daily journal purposes, but couldn't
type-in sensitive info in it, as I cannot simply trust a third party server.
When I found TW, I loved its non-linear approach, open source nature,
tweak-ability.
Since I read a node.js version can be more tweakable, I chose it.
Since my wiki can contain very personal, private information, I don't want
anyone to read it.
Is a node.js version suitable for such operation?
Can anyone in my home network access the localhost and hence the wiki?
When I make changes to wiki, the information travels from browser to
node.js to filesystem, which is encrypted by LUKS. Is anything cached
elsewhere in this process?
 If yes, How do I clear cache?
(Assume that adversary has physical access of the computer when I have
logged out)
(I rely on file system encryption in Linux because it is "proven", I
believe that folder node_modules contains "everything" and partition
containing this should be encrypted).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d9c81d9b-c55c-4c36-80c9-daefaad323a9%40googlegroups.com.