Just curious, what is the memory footprint (ram) of this software? Is it
better than TW desktop? The TW desktop took up something like a 1/8 G of
memory just to start. This seems like a lot. I would like to take notes
even while running memory intensive graphics software, but having to keep a
browser or special app up is problematic (especially when other apps like
Evernote take only a fraction of that amount).

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d56536c7-6eb3-4d74-aa08-3982f1e09bc3%40googlegroups.com.