Hi Spangenhelm,

Quoting Spangenhelm <goo...@florentv.com>:

Hi, thank you for your work this looks promising! For now on my linux i'm
having a problem when i try to launch it so i have a few questions:

- Does it need to be run with as "sudo" ?

No, it should run just as a regular user.

- I have given it permission to be run as a application but does it need it
?

Hmm, what OS is this? It needs permissions to setup a TCP HTTP server on a port above 1024. This permission is given by default in all all typical unices, but
may be different if you are using some linux derivative like ChromeOS.

Apparently it creates the self contained file without problems but when i
double-click it the webpage stays empty and display a error from the
server: "Err_empty_response" (the server has not send any data)

Same message when launching the twexe file itself. Any idea why ?

If the permission above is not given then the server would not be able to send any data.

Config: Antergos / Chromium 47.0.25 (64bits)

thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/20160112161057.Horde.JBOslJO59SxFR5MifztoDHi%40www.newsfromgod.com.