Apropo Tobias' New Plugin: tobibeer/rate ★★★★★
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/5ja_NXlGSaA> I'm
wondering if anybody has any way to store a visitors rating without needing
your own server?

And specifically;  could e.g Tobias' plugin be used on a *TiddlySpot *site
and let visitors rate things (and after have an average calculated)? Or
possibly a Github hosted TW instead of TiddlySpot.

Just maybe there's some way to actually store the rating *externally *and
also retrieve if rom there - e.g in my Google Drive or Dropbox?

Of course, if that would work it would probably not be limited to storing
ratings, but I'm thinking that ratings is a very small amount of info so
jus tmaybe there's some free service that offers this... somehow.... or is
it just not possible...?

(...and if more than a measly star rate could be stored we could really
open up for cool stuff with votings and comments and... But I'll settle for
a measly star right now ;-)

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b5bcbce6-8ccd-42eb-9598-a9d7de917b7c%40googlegroups.com.