TiddlySpot is a hosting service run by long time community members and (I
believe) cousings Simon and Daniel Baird of Australia.
It is absolutely free and you can use for both TW2 and TW5, and even a few
premade applications for TW2. It has worked flawlessly over the years, as
far as I know, and I've probably set up more than a 100 tiddlyspots over
the years.

IMO it is the easiest way to get an online TW and it's really easy to
publish a plugin or merely set up a demo - perhaps even just for a
question. You can also make pull-requests, i.e contributions to both the
actual TW5 core or to tiddlywiki.com documentation there, by simply
alerting Jeremy about it.

Setting up a TW5 requires a few extra steps because the tiddlyspot front
only offers TW2 variants. TW5 performs flawlessly there also though and
it's not difficult to set up a TW5 - I've detailed it here on TWaddle
<http://twaddle.tiddlyspot.com/#Fastest%20way%20to%20create%20a%20new%20tiddlyspot>,
 my
main "publish-to-the-community" TiddlySpot.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/07293b75-8f2b-4161-aee1-a285db819f23%40googlegroups.com.