Hi Richard

I have been playing around with the ActionListops widget, along with my new
'cycle[]' filter operator:
-- I have posted a demo that might suit your purpose here
<http://listops.tiddlyspot.com/>.
-- play around with the demo (scroll down to the 'Cycle Status Demo' and
click the #tags)
-- if it suits, to get this working in TW-5.1.10, you will need to:
    * copy the amended 'x-listops' filters (from the system tab) from the
demo wiki to your wiki
    * save and refresh you wiki.

regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2f31dda4-aa21-4475-9106-b6b72e31b1bb%40googlegroups.com.