Sweet!  And no macro to remember (though I do have to remember to include
the somewhat extraneous-seeming variable).

> <$list filter="[get[those_buttons]]" variable="button">
> <$transclude tiddler=<<button>/>
> </$list>

I had a test case/demo I hadn't gotten around to sharing, but it's here in
case anyone comes through and wants to see — now updated with the solution:

http://tiddlywiki.secret-hq.com/testing/TemplateTransclusionInListMacro.html

—

This is *NOT* a bug — right?  Just an edge case where how parameters get
wikified plays a bigger role.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0946741a-dcdb-4e38-81c9-f4943d4a1ea0%40googlegroups.com.