Hi Arlen,

I want to thank you for developing this plug in. I've been using it for a
while and it's really helpful since I don't want to install Firefox just
for TiddlyWiki.

I have one suggestion: Links on the app do not always forward to the the
"real" browser. This works at home, for example, on my Linux machine, and
on my Chromebook, but at work where I have a Mac, clicking a link does not
do anything. Can this be looked into?

Thanks again for this handy tool!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f8299a86-8246-4065-8fdc-2f5af0af170a%40googlegroups.com.