Hi Shay, glad you find it useful.

Have you tried opening links in the latest version? Version 0.3 worked a
little differently, and links did not always work right. Let me know if
version 0.5 doesn't work either.

Thanks
-Arlen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSSZv6AEC%2Bmuqx24%3Dyq0P4h3aFoBqn%2BJoisFrSJWYQS7yQ%40mail.gmail.com.