Hi all, sorry I need to organize my email better to see these...

Benefits:
I write in the journal more often, and 70% of the time it's from my phone.
Title as time stamp allows me to know when I wrote it. There's usually not
just one topic, but more.

I read through the journal, highlight what I like, and make a more
"professional" looking wiki entry for it. This tiddler will be by topic and
organized.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALKh0m0%2BY7t_Y1xXpuwcA1iHtRCnEj-ZF%3DK8C6cF1aCF4sYm7A%40mail.gmail.com.