Thanks Alex, this is great news for me! I'm working on a little exercise
for {{DesignWrite}} at the moment, which is a subset of my main reference
collection, in a whole new TiddlyWiki empty.html file. I tried using the
browser's renderer for the PDFs, but couldn't get them to work from an
online location, only from my local HDD, which doesn't help in a shared
environment. Your suggestion is going to be implemented straight away in my
exercise. Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8060af5a-1036-40ed-97f4-c06a588ec5cd%40googlegroups.com.