Hegart,

I wrote: "It's really nice to read a the PDFs as part of the the hypertext."

Your dropbox hosted TW has the embedded pdfs

When I export TW or a PDF Tiddler the pdf is no longer there: I guess this
is something to do with node.js

Are you using TW in the browser?

Alex

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALc1hYc81o%3DMT5bb7M55v_v4TqCJdQwi5qWig03Lf4_-bLGR5A%40mail.gmail.com.