Hi,

I've been working on something like this off and on for some time. There
are sources for text like the example give earlier. I'm taking a somewhat
brute force approach. There are a couple of very early examples of my
thoughts on appraching this, been focused on entering the content rather
than the external shell.

a Quran:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/jtg16zfgbb5gol1/AADseamis2LVl7nMFM9e82jma/quaran-three.htm#Title%20Page

a Bible:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/9gfy8yeogq6n4u8/AABrSAPZ4l0f1mRxSp_sHU-Fa/kjv-bible.htm

Matthew and Mark slightly different appraoach to dispaly. Working in HTML
on the idea that might convert to an EPUB.

Attached example template JSON for adding content, extra lines to cover
largest chapter/surah.

Good luck!
Greg

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/58e251b6-fe4d-42d2-95f2-5d1f0e6b87ae%40googlegroups.com.