Dear TiddlyWiki crowd.

I am a bit annoyed and am asking for your help.

I want to synchronize a 5 Wiki to a remote URL, preferably a self-hosted
tiddlyspot, but I cannot find its sources.
So I thought, as the plugin states compatibility, let's setup a
TiddlyWebWiki.

Even that I managed, thanks to the available Docker container, but then
instructions disappear.

I am drowning in old links referring to the TiddlySpace and TiddlyHoster
legacy.

Even though digging through this non-linear documentation experience
allowed me to create and configure new bags and users for the TiddlyWebWiki
service, it is not apparent how to connect it to my (Node running) TW5
instance.

I thought I could edit locally and push changes when ready, without having
to send the full index.html, but by making use of the individual tiddler
connection. Yet the alternative configuration only allows for a crude
selfhosted store.php (that only eats the big file, like the couchadaptor
example) and nothing like self-hosted TiddlySpot or TiddlyWebWiki in
general. What am I missing at this point?

This is a repeating attempt to enter the TiddlyWiki world in a convenient
web way. As my experiences grow, the impression remains this is not even
wished by the community.

Other implementations of different stores don't get past Proof-of-Concept
state, etc.pp.

*rrr ;)

Thanks in advance,

Jon