Hi Jon,

I'm one of the tiddlyspot people.

We've like to open source tiddlyspot (and make some long-delayed
improvements), but just haven't had time.  Best situation would be that
Simon or I get retrenched, then we'll get to it :)

But I can confirm that tiddlyspot is just a pretty looking wrapper around
BidiX's store.php / UploadPlugin.  So in theory, if you have store.php, you
can have your self-hosted tiddlyspot.  It is a huge pain to set up -- which
was one of the triggers for us creating tiddlyspot -- but you'll get there
:)

Probably it'd be much better to run the latest node host that comes with
tw5, though..

Cheers
Daniel

On 3 March 2016 at 11:16, Jon Richter <jon.rich...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am now documenting this effort at
> http://tiddly.federated.wiki/view/run-tiddlywiki-on-the-web
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f838bdf6-277e-427b-8190-e9aa3c566d4a%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f838bdf6-277e-427b-8190-e9aa3c566d4a%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Daniel Baird
objoke: I had a problem and decided to solve it with threading. Now,
have problems. two I

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAATMBzG-KfBZSqXVai8wTGUmNOKXJh9AcF0mfrE09QuFDHJVvw%40mail.gmail.com.