Hi again Eric,

Your LegalStatements tiddler <http://tiddlytools.com/#LegalStatements>
advises that any modifications of your code should best be handled as a
feature request. I haven't dug deep enough yet to be making such a request,
but I thought it might be useful to know in advance if there is a GitHub
repository for this macro, so that any issues can be raised there?

Hegart.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7a5e2a16-e1bb-43a7-9592-b7ab6e2389a9%40googlegroups.com.