Hi Eric,

I'm still not having much success with this. Would you mind having a look
at my experimental code
<https://tiddlytest.github.io/#Playing%20with%20Eric%27s%20combobox%20and%20the%20%22okaction%22%20param>

again, and telling me where I'm going wrong? I have your new *<<myaction>>*
macro (I haven't even bothered renaming it yet) at the top of that tiddler,
and I've specified *{{!!city}}* as the field which I want to be saving
from. I've tried both a *<<combobox>>* invocation and a *<$macrocall>*
widget, but I just can't seem to get it to work. The *<<combobox>>* seems
to break something whenever I use...

clickaction:"""<<myaction>>"""

Also, I'm a little concerned about using the *clickaction* parameter for
this. I had intended to use the *clickaction* param for something else,
such as to modify the options of a subsequent *<<combobox>>* based on the
selection from the current one. If I'm already using *clickaction* to set
the value to be a specific field, will that preclude me from using it for
other purposes as well? Or, will those other purposes just end up getting
appended to the *<<myaction>>* macro?

Kind regards,

Hegart.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8072a764-23c0-4580-9fb4-4fc397d57525%40googlegroups.com.