Hi Alex,

I just asked because I was curious, there is no workflow in my head
regarding JSON. I was just wondering why Jeremy chose the HTML approach
over JSON as I myself use JSON for transfer (and sometimes storage) like
many other people.

Anyways thanks for your hint, I will think about a usecase with JSON ;)

Cheers
Tristan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b3e53a52-a9ee-43c0-a041-aa6b30f62a5c%40googlegroups.com.