Hi Jed.

I've been using this as my task list for a week or so now...it's really
good. It's much easier for me than the GTD way of things (like you, I can't
do the N/F/W thing).

I'm curious about one thing though - if I have two task lists is there a
way to display the tasks from both of them at the same time under the one
"unfinished"/"finished" section?

Cheers,
-S

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d7b50559-adef-445d-8d5e-0b3d38c0b787%40googlegroups.com.