Thanks for this Arkady, I'm sure this will also come in handy in my current
project, TiddlyCRM. Also, I look forward to using some of Jed's ideas in
TiddlyCRM as well. There's a wealth of knowledge here, and I'm really
enjoying the level of collaboration involved in the TW community.

Hegart.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/82b08773-9092-4ddc-8061-135bd0095e58%40googlegroups.com.