Hi,

I knew that I flooded this forum since last week end, but I got some ideas
for the last two years. One idea is to use TW5 as a presentation-tool. I
know, that some people already got this idea and built some examples, but
my vision is much simpler. I think the standard is design shouldn't be
changed to much. My idea got a educational purpose, because I want to put
all my presentations into one file and maybe change between them.

In my opinion the standard tiddler could be a single chart, if you reduce
the SideBar through the button in the top right corner. Only some things
should be done to use TW5 as a presentation tool:

   - Auto adjust font size to fit the computer screen in
   browser-fullscreen-mode (maybe with CSS or ViewTemplate)
   - Add button to return to tiddler, which called the current shown
   tiddler (through ViewTemplates and maybe parameters)
   - Add keyboard-shortcuts (Arrow Up/Down, Arrow Right/Left) to go through
   presentation

If this three features could be implemented TW5 could be a very nice
browser-based presentation-tool. I'll try to get those features going. If
You got any ideas including further features or methods of implementing,
please let me know.

Kind regards,

Alex

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/325ab52f-f6b1-42b7-88fa-76b33fb1c714%40googlegroups.com.