OK, next step done =)

The "Next" and the "Back"-Button could be performed with:

<$fieldmangler tiddler="Next Tiddler">
<$button>
<$action-setfield $tiddler="Next Tiddler" tiddler-calling={{!!title}}/>
<$action-navigate $to="Next Tiddler"/>
Next
</$button>

</$fieldmangler>

and

<$button>
<$action-navigate $to={{!!tiddler-calling}}/>
Back
</$button>

=)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/dcbec0cf-f2d4-4fe0-9c99-b4a4f161718a%40googlegroups.com.