The work is a lot easier if you just enter entire chapters at once. At 4
chapters a day (perhaps as part of your regular reading) you can complete
it in less than a year.

I'm not sure if breaking it into verses is worth the effort. Having it in
verses means that it will be really large, and might not work on tablets
and portable devices. The whole book, imported by chapter, comes out to
about 6 megs in a modern language version which is just manageable on
tablets.

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fc69abcf-5942-4327-adb4-bfc68d9df57a%40googlegroups.com.