I totally agree. Deeper functioning of TW is quite hard to grasp. The
Dummies books understand that detailed, concrete, examples are essential
for non-programmers to be able to grasp what the hell is going on.

Eric Shulman tried to raise money to be freed to do something like that. I
don't think he raised enough.

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3168f298-240d-4783-a0db-22a3a20daa49%40googlegroups.com.