> Therefore some dumm questions
>
> What is a data dictionary?
> What is json?
> What is a macro?
> What is a widget?
> What's this "$"sign for Pete's sake?
> What is a state tiddler?
> What is a temp tiddler?

I have decades of experience working with new users. They are easily put
off by unnecessary technical jargon.
I wouldn't get too technitickle on these issues above. New users would
assume they have to know this for the functioning of the product, when
really it's just a curiosity. Maybe put these sections at the end of the
book in an appendix? And mention these appendix sections in the intro?

As a rather new user to TW I think I would be good at writing this book if
anyone wants help. Or if they want me to proof it. Proofreading is another
part of my day job.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7ffec90a-6210-4488-94ae-25746447a2e8%40googlegroups.com.