Jed, this looks way more complicated than I originally imagined. I guess
then that the toc-selective-expandable micro can't work with a list filter?
I don't understand the code fully: t

   - The has property, and rather or not "parent" is actually something
   that is built into the code or is just anything you call it? if so, what
   does the has[] looks for? I understand tag[].
   - <<currentTidller>> means put a name in there, or does TW knows we're
   talking about the Tiddler this code is in?
   - {{||.....}} is this line of code actually defines *another *Tiddler
   inside this code?
   - is [] property, same question as the has[] what does it do, and does
   it follow by user's input or is current actually defined? (I assume it's
   looking for user input)
   - fields: title is self-explanatory, but what is the description? the
   body of the tiddler?

I have more questions on the child tiddler, but I think these are the same
basically. It's not that I don't' trust you of course, but I want to
understand what you're doing. I've been looking in tiddlywiki.com but the
explanations there trust that I have a certain basic vocabulary that I
don't. I find that I have patient especially with TW because I love what it
does, and I enjoy learning it. Hope you don't mind.

Thank you!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4718f6e6-4580-4521-a7aa-d353b9f49d6b%40googlegroups.com.