Select a separate *forum for the discussion of problems with documentation*.
And maybe with all the *content in tiddliwiki files*, ie web ecosystem
Tiddliwiki. The topic is an important and great. Worth it.

In particular, I have an idea of ​​creating an artificial language. The
dictionary on a common lexic in all languages. With a minimal set of
grammatical rules. With active introduction CamelCase principle. I want to
put this experiment, using the TW. Language, which can be quickly teach
human and computer. It will be fun. The first book in this language will be
- user documentation and only one for the developers!

But above all, for the *project around the content in the files tiddliwiki
first mainly associated with improved documentation*, tutorials and other
things.

I want to call the language - *TiddlyLang*. And maybe the forum. *Can I
make this Forum within this general forum, but separately*?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3fdaffb4-9413-44f4-b5e0-2230da62a69c%40googlegroups.com.