Danielo

separate forum more *developer* focused

Development of tools and content I am in principle, I share in two separate
directions. Yes, of course, they should be closely intertwined, but ...
I understand that the philosophy of the project, in fact, does not separate
code and data. But this is different. The same design philosophy declares
that "the focus of the information, not a program."
That is, I see what you're up against. And this, by the way, the argument
in favor of the fact that the development content need special emphasis. :)

Regards

четверг, 4 августа 2016 г., 17:30:16 UTC+2 пользователь Danielo Rodríguez

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/224e9c5f-19d1-40ac-a364-3f65db45a412%40googlegroups.com.