I have several recipes that right txt files to dropbox. The files can get
renamed to .tid files, and then read in as tids if properly constructed,
generally one tiddler per file. Not nearly as fancy as Jeremy anticipated,
but perhaps useful. //steve.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b6a985b7-25f9-431b-a9d8-4eda97cf8b54%40googlegroups.com.