Steve,

Cool and thanks.
I will see what I can do with that.
Right now my way is much more clunky.  I aggregate in Google and then copy
and paste from Google to TiddlyWiki.
I use DO Note by the IFTTT team.  DO Note allows me to create a quick note
that is sent to a Google Sheet.

My goal would be to create a note and when I get 'online' it would beam
back to my main TW.
Day to day I don't use TW for quick notes on the go.
Maybe I can explore using TW on the go as an option as well.

Another thing I was exploring for a while was node-RED
- http://nodered.org/ as an option.

Thanks again everyone.

Rich Shumaker

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6846b0ab-e354-488c-a4c6-74987ac10eaa%40googlegroups.com.