I made a tiddler earlier in the day. Just now I opened it up, changed the
title. Now I'm getting messages like:

syncer-browser - 21:15:07 24 8 2016

Sync error while processing 'Quick Note':
{"status":409,"name":"conflict","message":"Document update conflict"}

when I open it up to edit it I get:

syncer-browser - 21:17:27 24 8 2016

Sync error while processing 'Draft of 'Quick Note*:
{"status":409,"name":"conflict","message":"Document update conflict"}*

After reloading the TW, the note is gone.

HTH

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a4585662-c40f-4508-8432-e99d30c7a9ca%40googlegroups.com.