Testing your online version for Tiddler Renaming (Using pale moon at the
moment). Tiddler renaming seems to work.

The "delete" function may have a problem. I loaded the database with JSON
data and then decided to delete it. I brought up the dialog and typed in
"delete". Then I had a second thought and cancelled. But the data deleted
anyways.

I'm still having trouble exporting data. I wrote a list loop that opened
and closed all the tiddlers. Then I tried to export using the filter
operator. It was hit-or-miss. Some items exported completely, others were
empty (or skinny). For testing purposes, being able to export the current
large (12mb) dataset accurately would be useful.

Thanks!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4e6895d7-b6f0-47da-9d5b-257a5e194af3%40googlegroups.com.