Hello again,

It's noticeable that I'm around here again, lots of threads about small
questions that are almost impossible to find using the group search.

I know this has been discussed sometimes, but it was a while ago and make it is
now possible.

What I want is to dispatch a message when a tab it's opened. In an ideal world
it would be enough to just put an action widget inside that tab, but something
makes me think that it will not work that way.

Any idea?

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/545c808e-5743-4762-aed8-3bafd50b566a%40googlegroups.com.