Help to make this suitable to be included in the standard TW distribution!

ArticleTiddlers <http://articletiddlers.tiddlyspot.com/>

>From the site:

"...An *Article Tiddler* lets you present multiple tiddlers as a unit.
Individual tiddlers therein are analogous to *paragraphs* in an article.

   - *Preserve narrative* - Big deal! Keep the *context* by creating
   paragraph tiddlers directly at their correct position in the article
   tiddler. Explanation >
   - *Unit handling* - The full article is managed as one tiddler. Examples

   - *...yet power o´ tiddly* - *Articles* and *paragraphs* are regular
   tiddlers to re-use, slice and dice.

..."

To be honest - it is surprising that this has not yet been implemented in
TW (by me or anyone else) because it is a recurring request and it solves a
very practical need. Jeremy coined the term *compound tiddlers* which
probably is comparable to this (but remain at idea stage) so Article
Tiddlers address a recognized need.

I need your help to make it suitable for core. Nope, not plugin - this is
just too darn fundamental and requested. BUT to make it at least ready for
an OP it has to be good and stay very close to established TW practice in
terms of code, layout etc.

Currently, Article Tiddlers are just two simple viewtemplates!!! The *site *is
much more ambitious than the implementation of the idea. My hope is that
the site will signal that it is an important issue and to make you feel
inspired to work with me. I have listed a few "Help" bullets.

BTW, my (actual) mission to get up TWederation is what triggered this and a
few other "side projects". Article Tiddlers could, with minor changes in
display, be used for *discussion threads* and for *versioning* of tiddlers
(see Notes on the site). Having article tiddlers in standard core would
make it easier to reuse core components when building TWederation
applications. This is important both for application development and for
end user "familiarity".

Ok, take a look at ArticleTiddlers <http://articletiddlers.tiddlyspot.com/>and
come with input!

Thank you