Hi Mat

The snapshots are stored as a list of titles in a field or index somewhere.
I wrote this before developing the ActionListops widget and it was,
therefore, limited to a permaview type scenario. However, using the
ActionListops widget with append[] and remove[] filters, lists of tiddler
titles could be appended or removed from the snapshot, or directly from the
story river (or any other list operation you may require.)

The only downside to direct manipulation of $:/StoryList!!list (that I have
noticed) is that the history list doesn't get to be updated.

regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8c3e5358-2b9c-4ba2-91b2-735e13bdad16%40googlegroups.com.