That's super! I can see where this would probably be a default solution. I
do sometimes find CSS a little unpredictable. Ok, a lot of the time ;-)

Per Tobias' comment, can I infer that this will be pretty stable as long as
I avoid doing fancy things like using Tag-buttons? I was thinking more of
tiddler links and/or galleries of thumbnails.

Thanks!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4039c8f6-ec0c-4c7a-b5e7-aa17b01aef7b%40googlegroups.com.