Hi Hegart,

I was wondering if you had the time, would you mind explaining how you got
your combobox (e.g. on the "View by person" tiddler) in your TiddlyCRM

https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fdl.dropboxusercontent.com%2Fs%2Fodu3my97ujyxz4h%2FSampleData-testing.html%23Add%2520Person&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNH6ZFPAD9u8l6fOQJSkQJnObXtmug

to work.  Out of all the links in this thread that's the only one that
actively filters down all the existing options as you type.  I couldn't get
the examples on Eric's site (presumably where you got the macro from) to
work at all (unless I'm totally misuderstanding what its supposed to do)

When you go to edit the tiddler to see your code there's nothing there, so
you must be doing some higher level TiddlyFoo than I can currently
comprehend.

Thanks,
Dave

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a4b5bfd5-d6cf-4741-bebf-90a57a0b96f4%40googlegroups.com.