Hi Martin,

>  - When switching from one device to the other (note that most devices
> stay up even when I'm working on another one), I often need to restart the
> nodejs server, otherwise it does not seem to be seeing the changes that
> DropBox pushed to the folder in the mean time;

That is how the server works atm, I believe. If you make local changes, you
need to restart the server for them to be available in a rendered wiki
(elsewhere). I think this is so, since the sync issues that otherwise need
to be overcome are quite significant.

 - In the tiddlers folder, many files seem to have many versions, .tid,
> .tid.tid, .tid.tid.tid, .tid.tid.tid.tid, .tid.tid.tid.tid.tid, …

That's a bug being fixed with the next version

Best wishes,

Tobias.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9b8d7259-3abd-4d29-888a-425b9faa0464%40googlegroups.com.