Thanks Tobias!

>  - When switching from one device to the other (note that most devices
>> stay up even when I'm working on another one), I often need to restart the
>> nodejs server, otherwise it does not seem to be seeing the changes that
>> DropBox pushed to the folder in the mean time;
>>

> That is how the server works atm, I believe. If you make local changes,
> you need to restart the server for them to be available in a rendered wiki
> (elsewhere). I think this is so, since the sync issues that otherwise need
> to be overcome are quite significant.

I see. That's too bad but I guess I can live with that.

>  - In the tiddlers folder, many files seem to have many versions, .tid,
>> .tid.tid, .tid.tid.tid, .tid.tid.tid.tid, .tid.tid.tid.tid.tid, …
>

> That's a bug being fixed with the next version

OK thanks. By the way, is there a way to follow the versions of TW, l Iike
a specific ML or RSS? I guess this ML has that, but also a lot of other
info so it is a little overwhelming.

Anyway, thanks again!

Martin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b67579e9-fd44-4a16-98c1-e7512ab28bb6%40googlegroups.com.