tc-tiddler-body is a class used in a div. The H2 tags nests inside it. My
grasp of CSS may be rusty, but I don't think CSS cares what tags the
classes live in or are nested in unless there happens to be a more specific
CSS rule. In any event, the style I showed seems to work on mine. I don't
see it turning anything blue except the internal !! lines. Perhaps your
actual use-case is something else?

Good luck,
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0d29f301-6f46-45aa-b4b4-94e0dfa6ba13%40googlegroups.com.