I do not agree. I don't have a better idea of what exactly tc-tiddler-body
is, but from what I know, classes have a period (so, it should be
.tc-tiddler-body and it's not). Either way, I did try to call
tc-tiddler-body in my CSS code and nothing happened. It is not recognized.
I have a certain font for <h2> right now, so all h2 are affected. if I add
tc-tiddler-body for that, so that h2.tc-tiddler-body, nothing happens. Even
if call tc-tiddler-body itself was possible, it would affect the entire
div, so I will not get a highlight under the <h2> in it.

Let me know if you have more ideas? Thanks for helping out!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/47ac3353-4ada-46e6-9e29-7611fc9859aa%40googlegroups.com.